- Model NO.: BCTFM02
- Main Application: Water, Wastewater, Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, Nature Gas, Corrosive Liquid/Gas
- Sensor: Clamp-on/External
- Type: Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Certification: JIS, DIN, CE
- Power: Hydraulic
- Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
- Working Temperature: -54ºC-420ºC
- Port Size: 1/16",1/8",1/4",3/8",1/2",3mm-12mm
- Media: Acid,Water,Oil,Gas etc
- Transport Package: Export Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Accuracy: ±0.6-1%
- Size: DN10-50
- Application: Environmental Protection
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Water ,Glycol Solution
- Structure: Balancing Valve with Flow Meter
- Material: Stainless Steel 316 / Brass / Alloy
- Packing: PTFE,Ppl,Graphite,and O-Ring
- Working Pressure: 1000psig-10000psig
- End Connection: Ferrule,NPT,ISO,Bsp,and Weld
- Trademark: BCT
- Specification: DN25
- HS Code: 90328900
Balancing Valve with Flow Meter, offers direct reading of flow rate, no sight gauge clouding or scaling.
The series balancing valve accurately sets the flow rate of heating and cooling transfer fluid supplied to fan coils and terminal units or where flow balancing is required in solar thermal systems. Proper hydronic system balancing ensures that the system operates according to design specifications, providing satisfactory thermal comfort with low energy consumption. The flow meter is housed in a bypass circuit on the valve body and can be shut off during normal operation. The flow meter permits fast and easy circuit balancing without added differential pressure gauges and reference charts. The balancing valve is furnished with a preformed insulation shell to optimize thermal performance or both hot and cold water systems.
brass EN 12165 CW617N
brass EN 12164 CW614N
brass EN 12164 CW614N, chrome plated
Flow meter float:
water, glycol solutions
Max. percentage of glycol:
Max. working pressure:
Working temperature range:
Advantages of balanced circuits
Balanced circuits have the following principal benefits:
1. The system terminals operate correctly in heating, cooling and dehumidification without waste of energy and provide a better comfort.
2. The pumps run in their zone of highest efficiency, thus reducing the risk of overheating and excessive wear.
3. Too high medium speeds, which can result in noise and abrasion, are avoided.
4. The differential pressures acting on the regulation valves are limited in value, thus preventing faulty operation.
Stainless Steel:6000psig-10000 psig(820 bar);
Alloy:6000psig-10000 psig(820 bar);
Graphite packing :-129ºF-788ºF(-54ºC-420ºC);
a.2.8mm for general type,valve needle is 12º,and effective adjustable distance is 8mm;
b.1.2mm for high precision type,valve needle is 5º,and effective adjustable distance is 6mm;
C.Minimum reach 0.81mm(0.032");
4.Material:316SS,304SS,brass,titanium,alloy,others as request;
6.End connection size:1/16",1/8",1/4",3/8",1/2",3mm-12mm;
7.End Connection Type:Ferrule,NPT,ISO,BSP,and weld.
1.mounting available as an option;
2.Non-elastomeric seals(without O-ring) for leak-free connections,which lower the effect of medium and temperature;
3.Metal-to-metal seal,which applied in serve condition;
4.Needle taper is 3º-12º;
6.Connection type:Ferrule,thread,and weld;
7.Ferrule is treated with plasma-nitriding.
8.Nut is coated with silver to galling,Ferrule is treated with mirror treatment;
9.Straight,angle,tee,double-stem with cross structure are available for option;
10.seal test under 10Mpa nitrogen before delivery,
5% seal teat under 1.5 times water pressure.
1. Product catalogue:
4.Inspection and test
6.Installation and application